Managing Your Money webinar session is designed to help with information, tips and strategies to help you to take control of your finances.
In our webinar, which will last around 1–2 hours, we’ll go through the following with you:
• How to check if you are entitled to receive any benefits or if you are receiving the correct amount.
• What grants and further support is out there to help with the Cost of Living crisis.
• How to prepare a budget that gives an overview of what comes in against what goes out and how to try and set a little aside.
• Money saving tips, how to make sure you’re not paying too much and are on the best tariffs/deals.
• How to get further help if you’re struggling
Please visit our Eventbrite page to book onto our webinar.
More information can be found on our website https://ruraldevoncab.org.uk/managingyourmoney or by finding the pinned post on our facebook page, facebook.com/TorridgeNorthMidWestCA (or search TorridgeNorthMidWestCA on facebook).
Monday 10th October at 11am
Friday 14th October at 11am
Tuesday 18th October at 1pm
Thursday 20th October at 1pm
Friday 28th October at 1pm
Monday 31st October at 11am